“Couldn't be better”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glasgow
My Place in Glasgow
South
“Couldn't be better”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My wife and I have just spent four nights here. Great location in the Merchant City district only a couple of minutes walk from train stations, airport bus and main shopping areas. Well appointed. Comfortable bed. The kitchen has everything needed for self catering. Great value. This is the place to stay in Glasgow if you want to feel at home.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nemo474

Solo
Business
London
Reviewed 25 August 2008

Two of us are just leaving Glasgow after a wonderful stay in this lovely apartment. It was much better than a hotel room with plenty of space, a reasonable price and extremely close to the main shopping streets. I am incredibly fussy when it comes to accommodation but have no complaints whatsoever. Booking was smooth and the owner came to meet us and show us around on only ten minutes notice when we arrived. We had an early check-in and a late check-out at no extra cost. It was great to have an upstairs sleeping area as my partner gets up earlier than me and was able to have a coffee and watch a bit of tv downstairs. There is a Tesco Metro across the road for breakfast items and lots of cafes and restaurants nearby. We will definitely return here on our next trip to Glasgow.

• Liked — the space, power shower, big bed and location
  • Disliked — It was all good
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank RedMarch
Scotland
Reviewed 18 February 2007

My husband and I have just spent a night in Glasgow at the wonderful 'My Place in Glasgow' apartments. We have stayed in other apartments in Glasgow but this was by far the best. The apartments are housed in the old Glasgow Sheriff Court building in Ingram Street so the ceilings are very high and the rooms bright. The apartment is over two levels with the bedroom and main bathroom upstairs and a lovely bright living/dining area with fitted kitchen and a very large toilet downstairs. The kitchen has everything you will ever need. The apartment is a real home from home. The owners have thought of everything. The whole apartment is very spacious and tastefully decorated. TV/DVD/CD provided as well as CDs, DVDs and books. The bedroom is large and airy and the bed is large and comfortable. The location is superb with Merchant Square and the Italian Centre on your doorstep and Princes Square about 5 minutes away. You will be spoiled for choice of where to eat. All the main shopping areas are within 2-10mins walk. The Gallery of Modern Art is just along the road and is well worth a visit.
We will certainly use these apartments again.

Stayed February 2007