“Lovely place just no bath!”
other travellers have booked this property
The apartment has beautiful views directly looking out onto the River Clyde.. very peaceful..
The lounge is very spacious with plenty of natural light coming in from the Patio Doors..
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Looking through the apartment from the Hallway..
A view from the bedroom..
Shower Area within the Wet Rooom..
The beautiful bedroom has a floor to ceiling window with views looking out to the River Clyde..
Beautiful stylish
Nautical Floor Lamp looking out towards the water..
It really is gorgeous been next to the water, a perfect haven to relax and unwind
The Beautiful Flooring within the Wet Room..
Life Buoy Candle Holders..
Nice bathroom taps in the apartment
There is a delightful walkway outside the apartment walking alongside the River. Very peaceful
The balcony is very generous in size, plenty of space with a nice table and chairs to enjoy the view
Sitting outside on the table and chairs with a glass of wine is bliss..
The walkway outside is very safe and secure, 24 hour concierge and CCTV cameras. A stunning walk!
Utility room with washing/ tumble dryer where guests can do their clothes washing..
'Wet Room/ Bathroom'
'Wet Room' - stunning..
'Wet Room/ Bathroom'..
'Wet Room/ Bathroom'..
Top quality double sofa bed. Big mattress as seen to ensure its very comfortable to sleep on..
The double sofa bed will comfortably sleep 2 people. This is a great quality bed..
Double Sofa Bed made up with bedding..
Double Sofa Bed - super comfortable and relaxing for a great nights sleep..
The stunning sliding wooden door closes over so guests staying in both bedroom/ lounge have privacy.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
malengwa
Bath, United Kingdom
“Lovely place just no bath!”
Reviewed 22 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Ok, we stayed here during really fab weather. The apartment is really well located, we were on public transport and we used bus rail and subway and all easy and on time! There is very safe parking though.
The flat is clean and tidy, and well looked after, spacious for 2. Brian met us at the station and showed us round. He was helpful in resonding to anything we needed.There's a lovely little verandah overlooking the river and it's really quiet most of the time (except occasionally next doors dog which has a loud bark!). It's ground floor and very easy for people like me who have mobility problems. You wouldn't get a wheelchair in the bathroom as there is a step and it isn't big enough.
cupboards are stocked with basics and cleaning stuff, tea towels etc, you know the stuff that's a pain to take with you or buy!
there's a great tv for the evening you don't want to go out. Washing machine for your laundry although some instructions would be helpful as the wash we put on to over two hours?

Sadly there is no bath, this may not bother most people, but there was one when I booked so I did kind of expect that what I booked was what I got. I will know better next time. I need a bath for my arthritis. In all fairness Craig did offer a full refund but it was too late for me to find somewhere else. He did however put in a chair so I could at least sit down in the shower and this was about the best option in the circumstances.
Just a few little tweaks I would like to suggest.
A shelf in the bathroom by the sink for toothbrush razor etc.
Some place mats and coasters for the table it's a shame for such a beautiful wooden table to get spoiled by hot plates and ring marks...We used extra plates to avoid this.
Some instructions for the cooker and washing machine. We found the cooker really hard to get right and it took seveal atempts. . We looked all over but couldn't find any.
Would I stay again? Probably not at this place purely because of the bath situation, but I'd not hesitate to stay at one of Brian's other places if they are all a similar standard.
I would have given 4.5 stars if I could but it wasn't an option, and the loss of one star is only down to the bath. If that had not been an issue, it would have been 5 without a second thought.
We love Glasgow and will be back to see more in the future.

6 Jun 2016
Thank you kindly for your review.. its a lovely review and i always welcome constructive feedback from my guests so i can further improve the apartment. I strive to ensure my guests are very happy and comfortable when they come to stay at any of my apartments. I pride myself on my level of service and my high quality standard of apartments i offer my guests.

I'm happy to say that i'm currently working on a 'Welcome Booklet' for my guests which will be user friendly, clear and concise. So things like how to work the cooker, washing machine will be clearly detailed to make life that little bit easier for my guests. I'm sorry you were having some bother operating these machines.

Once again, i do apologise about the 'bath' situation. I thought long and hard about whether to leave or take out the bath. I spent the best part of a full year asking guests for feedback on whether they prefer a bath or a large double spacious shower.. the majority of people told me they prefer a nice spacious shower. For anyone reading this, i spent the best part of £4,500 putting in a gorgeous new 'Wet Room' into the apartment which is truly stunning and has been very well received by my guests. I'm sorry this may disappoint those who prefer a bath but i had to go with the majority on this one.

Thanks again for your review which i value and you are both more than welcome to come stay again in the future.
Gibraltar
Reviewed 21 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the beautiful location
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
22 May 2016
Hi Marilis

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It really means a lot to me and as i work so hard to ensure all my guests always have a pleasant and enjoyable stay. It was really lovely meeting you and your son and you would both be more than welcome back to stay in the future.

Kind Regards
megmagsri...
Perth, Australia
“Brilliant - highly recommended”
Reviewed 18 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Myself and my fiance stayed here for 6 nights at the beginning of April.

The flat is comfortable, clean and has a brand new 'wet room' bathroom. The kitchen was fully equipped with everything you would need including a dishwasher. The lounge was comfortable and perfect for chilling out in and there is also a dining table for eating and enough room for you to have guests for dinner if you wish. Bed was very comfortable and a perfect size.

The location of the flat is ideal. It is extremely quiet and you are a 5 min walk from Dunbarton Road that has restaurants, cafe's and bars and you are only about 10-15 mins from Byres Road, the centre of the West End. There is a supermarket, boots chemist, and other shops also less than 10 minute walk.

The flat has an undercover car parking space allocated which is ideal as parking is not that easy in the local area. Safe and secure.

The view from the flat is brilliant also, unfortunately it was too cold for us to eat outside but there is a nice sized balcony should you wish to dine alfresco.

Craig the host was fantastic and looks after you brilliantly.
I would definitely book this flat again for a stay in Glasgow.

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
21 Apr 2016
Hi Mags

What can i say! I'm so chuffed with the amazing review you have left me. It really means a lot to me. As you know i work so hard to try and ensure my guests have a pleasant and comfortable stay. When guests like yourself leave such informative reviews as this it really helps my future guests get a feel for the apartment, local area and helps them decide on whether to book the apartment so i'm so grateful to you both.

As you know you are both more than welcome to stay at the apartment in the future. All the very best with the little one when he, she comes along and enjoy Australia.. i'm very jealous..

Cheers
Chorley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Personal attention and everything about the apartment
Older travelers
17 Apr 2016
Hi Helen

Thank you so much for your lovely review. Means a lot to me. Really glad you and your family enjoyed your short stay at the apartment. It was lovely meeting you all and you are all more than welcome back to stay again should you be back in Glasgow in the future.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Liked best: The owner
Liked least: The door to the balcony was tricky to close, very minor point
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Mar 2016
Thank you so much for your amazing review of the apartment. I am really touched and so happy to read what you have wrote. This only inspires me more to keep up my high standards so all my future guests can have the same experience as you when staying at the apartment.
Thanks again and see you again soon.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 27 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment was very clean and the location was close to the subway.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
29 Mar 2016
Wow.. thank you so much for your lovely review Julie. I'm really humbled by it and i can't thank you enough for the detail you've noted in the review. This really helps all my future guests make informed decisions about where they would like to stay.
I will keep my standards as high as i possibly can and hopefully i will see you all again in the near future..
Brian
Sehlile M
“Ms ”
Reviewed 8 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Was attracted to this apartment after spending weeks looking at different ones. Sure enough true to the description it was a delight. Craig the host met us, showed us to our private parking bay before showing us around. It was spotless and had a very 'homey' feeling to it. It felt lived in and very comfortable. We were given additional supplies milk, tea, coffee spices etc. I would recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a peaceful clean place to unwind and enjoy Glasgow. Craig availed himself throughout our stay to make sure all was well and kept checking on us and asking if we needed anything. Couldn't have asked for a more caring host. Will definitely make future Glasgow stays in this apartment.

8 Feb 2016
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm really touched by your review and it makes all the hard work worth it. I care very much that my guests have a very pleasant and comfortable stay so i do all that i can to ensure this happens.
It was lovely meeting you all and i look forward to seeing you all again in the future. I must also thank you for leaving the apartment as you found it, much appreciated.

Thanks again,
Craig
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing