“Glasgow best kept secret... Until now!”
Review of Gin71 Glasgow

Gin71 Glasgow
Ranked #1 of 212 Nightlife in Glasgow
More attraction details
Owner description: Gin71 is Glasgow's first dedicated Gin bar with over 71 different Gins from around the world. We also carry our own home made tonics, and a superb collection of cocktails. We are located in the breath taking Victorian interior of De Quincy House in the heart of Glasgow's City Centre. We also have a separate branch in Edinburgh's Charlotte Square.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 July 2014

From it's gorgeous decor, amazing staff and wonderful menu, Gin71 is simply superb.... Can't wait to visit again and again and again .....

1  Thank Daffyduck100
in 36 reviews
"cocktails"
in 65 reviews

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Visited here on Friday night and I can't wait to return. We enjoyed a couple of French 75's and they were the best that I've ever tasted! Would definitely try tasting gins next time. The little bowls of oriental snacks are delightful and I loved that the waiter brought a bottle of water to the table also. I'd highly recommend a visit!

2  Thank LisaDiffin
Reviewed 28 July 2014

After seeing Gin 71 on the TV I really wanted to try it out as the selection of Gin looked great. We went for an afternoon drink after a meal for my birthday. We had the kids so weren't sure if we would get in. The staff couldn't have been more helpful it was very busy and we hadn't booked a table. This was not a problem the gentleman who greeted us made sure we got a table and it was fine to have the kids. The interior is beautiful, very decadent. We had a few g&t's and the kids had a cupcake taster plate, a trio of mini cupcakes which kept them happy. Would love to go back for afternoon tea as this looked lovely. Would highly recommend as nice surroundings, friendly staff and didn't feel overly priced.

1  Thank Adele D
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Amazing venue.Friendly and professional staff.The biggest choice of gins i have ever seen.A must visit when in Glasgkw and i will definately be back.

1  Thank Lynne G
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very friendly staff who were able to give advice on which gins to try. I even felt the little bowl of oriental snacks complimented the gin very well. I loved the interior of the building and the history behind it. The extensive gin menu makes me want to return and try many more! I will definitely do a tasting the next time. Great atmosphere! I can't wait to go back!