“Great day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jurassic Jungle

Jurassic Jungle
Ranked #35 of 50 Fun & Games in Glasgow
More attraction details
Owner description: Jurassic Jungle is a state of the art dinosaur themed indoor adventure play centre in Glasgow. Jurassic Jungle offers a giant soft play frame for children from 3 to 12 years old, a separate toddlers soft play frame for children under 3 years old and a modern "Jungle cafe' offering a relaxing place for parents to catch up with friends while their children run around the Jungle.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Me my husband and our 4 children visited Jurassic jungle for the first time today with a groupon offer. We will defiantly be back, the kids a had a great time. The food was really nice, I found the centre clean and the staff very helpful so 5 stars from us :)

Donna B

Visited August 2014
1 Thank DonnaBurns

Glasgow
“Friendly atmosphere, staff and very clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I was here with 2 kids who loved it that much wouldn't leave after there time so we extended and stayed a little longer. The centre is a clean and friendly environment. The staff are always on hand to help if needed and always run around mad with the kids. I am a loyal customer at this centre and always will be until the kids don't want to come when older. They have a fantastic reputation for parties and always do brilliant deals on Facebook which helps out during the holidays specially at the cost these are coming in at now.
I would highly recommend this centre to everyone. Suitable for all ages and always something for the children to do.
Thanks again Jurassic Jungle and I will be seeing you all next week for the party.

“Fantastic soft play”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Where can I start, my two children love this soft play. The staff are really friendly they always go the extra mile with both the kids and adults. I think it's been under new management for 2 years now and I can't believe the change over it's had! The food is also great, the peri peri wrap is a must lol they also do free wifi.

It's a small centre comparing to a few bigger ones in Glasgow but it's great we love it. Matt

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Smashing place fir your wee ones to play”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Excellent big soft play centre where the staff are very friendly and helpful, they have 2 play frames one for under 4 years and one for over 4 years they also have a bouncy castle aswell, great Atmosphere , loads for the kids to do , I personally spend lots of time here with my 4 year old and he has a smashing time running around for hours , whilst I can enjoy a wee cuppa knowing that there is always a member of staff near by and watching over the wee ones aswell as myself , the food is great aswell and free wifi connection too , I would recommend Jurassic jungle for a great wee day out 10/10 in my opinion , go team jungle!

2 Thank Ridheed