“Great atmosphere, fantastic food and wonderful staff!”
Review of Bar 91

Bar 91
Ranked #183 of 2,432 Restaurants in Glasgow
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere, fantastic food and wonderful staff!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Excellent place for food and a drink with friends or as a couple. The music is magic and the staff are great craic. The food is exceptional! I have been here on many occasions and intend to keep going back.

Visited February 2014

“very pleasant”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

nice ambience and great priced food and drink. great varied menu. the bar was very busy when we visited. The service was quick and efficient

• Visited March 2014
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Outstanding - from ordering to quality of food - absolutely first class - staff are friendly and have to say I had the best steak I have ever had in Glasgow - outstanding !!!

• Visited February 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely little gem in the city centre”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have visited this place quite a few times in recent weeks with our wee baby to have lunch with friends.

Staff, in general, are lovely. Welcoming and friendly but not too intrusive. Although the one time we arranged to meet friends there and I suggested it with the note that it was really friendly, we were met with a sullen waitress who seemed to find us an imposition on her day. But that was during the Christmas rush and I suppose everyone has an off day. Anyway, everyone else has been great so it hasn't put us off returning.

There is plenty space for a pram and our wee one is always greeted with smiles and patience if she gets a bit restless.

The regular menu is varied and interesting and there are always great specials on offer. Everything we have tried we have found tasty, with good portion sizes (not too big by always plenty to leave you satisfied).

The flatbreads, in particular, are delicious but when I'm not pretending to be healthy the burgers are fabulous!

This is a place I would heartily recommend to everyone.

“Dog friendly!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

first time in there today, it's hard to find nice places where we can go for a chilled out drink and/or some food in the center of Glasgow with a dog so i stuck my head in the door first to ask if it was ok to bring him in, to which i was told ofcourse!

i had a burger which was brilliant, girlfriend had a steak which looked brilliant and we had 2 coffees which were good aswell.

nice and relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, good food, good portions and the pup was allowed so no complaints here!

• Visited February 2014