“Lovely atmosphere in styllish decor”
Review of Budda - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Budda
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Loved Buddha..the one I was in has recently shut.We had a work night out here, and I had a meal with my best friend and her Mum.Both times I loved the cosy atmosphere, fantastic music playing, and good in the club below on a Friday night.The food was excellent and great value for money.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Thanks to Chris for the excellent cocktail class. Never laughed so much in ages. Great afternoon of making and drinking cocktails with meal afterwards. Second time here and enjoyed both times.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Saturday afternoon visit to Budda with the girls. Mussels to start which had nice sauce followed by caesar salad. You really had to rummage to find the chicken but otherwise it was quite tasty. 2 courses for under £10 so reasonable value all in all and very handy for the Kings Theatre as we were off to see a show.

Reviewed 8 November 2011

The staff at our hotel recommended this place and it was surprisingly good. Great menu and my husband and I both got great food. Service was a bit brusque.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 November 2008

Food here is surpisingly nice for what is essentially a bar. Nice surroundings too and good price for food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook