“Fantastic food and service exceptional”

Gamba Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 2,428 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$9 - US$47
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Cross street: West Campbell Street
Transit: Buchanan St underground is a short walk. Queen St station and Glasgow Central station are both close by.
Description: The award-winning Gamba restaurant in Glasgow serves the best seafood available in its own unique style, and has established a formidable reputation for quality.
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and service exceptional”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Had the most wonderful evening on Sat 14 06 14 at Gamba food can only be descried as sublime. I must however pay tribute to the staff who made our evening so special, a BIG BIG thank you to Jim ,who from taking our booking (a late booking I might add), his warm welcome and making sure everything was top notch, a true professional. I would also like to thank Thomas for making my niece's evening with his gift of the survival pack of tablet to take with her on holiday, that was the highlight of her night. Cant wait to return on our next visit to Glasgow. Angela Boyd.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
glasgow
“Amazing”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This was my 1st time dining here, I can only say it will not be my last, it has a cosy bar area where you can have a drink before going to your table, the atmostphere was just perfect, staff very attentive and friendly, the food was totaly out of this world. really does deserve to be the best fish restaurante in Glasgow. anyone who likes fish and has never been before it really has to be the top of your bucket list of places to eat.

Glasgow
“Terrific service, good food, great value”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have been here twice and both times have eaten from the two course lunch menu, which represents excellent value.The service is attentive, with out being obsequious and the ambience of the restaurant smart and comfortable. We will certainly be back.

Paisley, United Kingdom
“Truely Delightful”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is by far the best Seafood restaurant in Glasgow. It’s a beautifully designed haven with every attention to detail taken care of.

On arrival my wife and I enjoyed a drink in the comfortable bar area. When ready and without being rushed we were shown to our table. The restaurant was relatively busy with a nice warm atmosphere, the background music was enjoyable and the staff were friendly, chatty and attentive, without being intrusive.

The menu was impressive and inviting, the food was exquisite, with each dish flawless and flavorsome. Neither of us are wine connoisseurs so the staff helped us pick a suitable bottle of wine to compliment our meal.

We will be returning to Gamba very soon, and look forward to trying some more dishes from the menu.

Las Salinas
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I took my parents here the other day, my first visit but their second. Fantastic food, service was very attentive but smooth; we didn't feel harried. We have the pre-theatre and the choice was great. Will definitely be back!.

• Visited May 2014