“Great Glasgow Restaurant!”
Review of Dragon-i

Dragon-i
Reserve with OpenTable
Dragon-i is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 2,447 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: In a remarkably short space of time Dragon-i has become one of the most talked about restaurants in not only Glasgow, but in Scotland as a whole. In fact, this astonishing eating establishment has captured the headlines south of the border, having been named one of the top five Chinese UK restaurants in the prestigious Observer food monthly supplement. But Dragon-i is more than a traditional Chinese eaterie - considerably more - as the plethora of culinary awards testifies to the creative skills of our Scottish Chef Silver Award Winner, Stephen Man whose remarkable vision has turned it into an unforgettable dining experience. Their outstanding passion in creating a superb dining experience and a friendly environment with outstanding personal contact make any visit an evening to remember and treasure.
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Glasgow Restaurant!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I visit Glasgow regularly & Dragon I is my favorite restaurant! The food is exceptional & unlike any of the traditional Chinese restaurants in Glasgow. Good wines & fantastic service round off a great experience. Would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Glasgow!

3 Thank Michele M

“Value and Quality food”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Went for the lunch menu which was limited but had more than enough for me, probably the best dessert I've had recently, the lychee liquor crème brulee was fantastic, I literally licked the plate (thankfully nobody seen, I hope). Also had the Stornoway black pudding spring rolls with sweet chilli sauce which seems strange but I'd give it a try if your interested because it just works. Simple as that, also if you book through 5pm.com you also get a free soft drink per person which only increases the value for money.

1 Thank 92diner
“I was delighted!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We visited the place with some friends last night and loved the experience! Great choice of dishes, prepared and served in an excellent way! The atmosphere in the restaurant was outstanding. You should definitely try mussels and steamed seabass - delicious! We will come back soon!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good place! Good food! Good service!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I visited dragon Yesterday. The place is clean which was good as there was a good atmosphere, The staff were very friendly and we were served quickly. I ordered the aromatic duck and it taste very very nice. My bf ordered the sweet and spicy seafood and the seafood is very fresh and tasty ! I am strongly recommend this Restaurant to all of you !

• Visited August 2014
“Fantastic food, excellent service”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My friend and I ate here last night for the first time and it was fantastic. We ate from the pre theatre menu. The portions sizes were great and the food was delicious. The staff were lovely and very attentive.
We will definitely be back