“Beautiful food.”

Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Description: Enjoy some of Scotland's finest seasonal produce in a friendly atmospheric and busy neighbourhood bistro, popular with locals. We specialise in fish, seafood, Scottish beef and lamb, fowl and game.
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Delightful restaurant butcthe food was really special.

Been to many restaurants with average food. This was exceptional. Fresh ingredients. Beautifully flavoured. A real pleasure. A hidden gem.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,598)

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Enjoyed a Sunday meal in this cosy Bistro.Delicious food ,interesting menu with friendly service.Will definitely be back [which isn't always my view of Finnieston restaurants].

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Beautifully prepared food with great flavours. Attentive service, good wine, great ambience. Wonderful

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

One of my friends made a booking here after reading reviews on the internet.
I never bothered looking at the reviews or the restaurant online.

Once the taxi dropped us off after spending most the day in the Airport due to delays, I didn't expect much looking in from the outside, I was very much mistaken. The restaurant is really welcoming and has a nice atmosphere once inside.
Once we were sat down and seated by the polite Waitress you could tell by looking at other people's meals that it was going to be quite a treat.

The menu was perfect and wasn't overloaded with options.
Everything on the menu I would have liked to tried. I chose the Goats Cheese Souffle with Chilli Jam which was excellent.
For the main I ordered the Partridge, since it was something that I was never had before and it was one of the Specials.
I came away from the Restaurant thinking it was one of the best meals I was ever had.
My 3 other friends were just as delighted with their meals also.

The restaurant is a hidden Gem, and I can't wait to go back in 2 weeks time.

Very well done Fanny Trollopes 10 out of 10

1  Thank Pedro1982
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This little bistro is now a regular haunt for dinner with friends and family. Have been several times now and can't praise it enough. The food is absolutely outstanding and the restaurant is cosy and relaxed. The staff are just super friendly and always happy to help with menu choices and recommendations. Be sure to add this to your favourite places as once you go you will definitely be back.