“First encounter”

Pizza Express
Ranked #799 of 2,591 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$43 - US$43
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, Pizza Express Glasgow Sauchiehall St offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed 9 November 2013

This was my first visit to a Pizza Express and it was fine, the service was good and the food more than acceptable although they have one of those credit card machines that asks for a tip, I thought they no longer existed. Very handy for the Kings Theatre in Bath Street.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

perfectly ok but not worthy of any additional comment.
I will admit it was not my choice overpriced for what it is .
Modest portion of lasagne ...as I said not worthy of comment ,it filled a gap

1  Thank 1amnotanumber
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Very welcoming staff and very efficient, always checking if we needed more drinks etc.Food was very good ans waited just the correct time on it arriving. Knowledgeable staff also.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We were in a bit of a hurry prior to as theatre visit!

We explained this to staff "Peter" and were looked after in an excellent manner by Peter.

The food has Hot! Fresh! tasty and and delivered promptly with a nice glass of wine!

All done in 40 minutes.

A great wee restauarunt helped by Peter!

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

My partner and myself had booked on 5pm as we were staying near this restaurant. When we 1st arrived in the staff were really friendly and we ordered our food very quickly ! Starters came and they were lovely ! For main I order a pizza with olives as a topping but there was only 1 Olive on my Pizza :s (why would you even serve that) we also had 2 get our own cutlery from the table next to us even tho the girl knew we didnt have any ! I had to go up an order drinks as the 2 members of waiting staff where standing gabbing with their back to us! Both time we ordered drinks there was flies in each glass (YUCK) but for all we paid for the food I can understand why we didnt get the service we expected ! I will not be back !!

1  Thank Lou89xx