“fab pad has everthing,quiet,sucure,great...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 47 reviews

Reviews from our community

379jim
Durban, South Africa
“fab pad has everthing,quiet,sucure,great views,cosy,beds to die for,really a magic flat.”
Reviewed 20 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

the flat is in a great area "' partick'' has lots of pubs and restaurant (walking distance)great shops 5mins away "morrisons" is fantastic what a place. "partick" is like the glasgow i grow up in "cowcaddens in the fiftys before they knocked down all those solid tenements.a safe area to walk around anytime,loads of interesting places. to see and do,martin is a gem,what a man,always helpfull, fair and considerate.had a great holday thanks a mil jimmy m.

Date of stay: December 2016
20 Jan 2017
Wow Jimmy - thanks a lot mate for that review it does mean a lot. It was an absolute pleasure to have you and Janet stay it really was. What great people you are honestly, i'll be sure to visit should I end up in Durban.

Thanks again Jim, please do get in touch should you find yourself in Glasgow in the future

Take care and all the very best
Tom D
“Great flat”
Reviewed 14 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The apartment was well appointed and comfortable, exactly as described. Well recommended. Great views over the Clyde.

Date of stay: November 2016
Travelling group: Other
9 Jan 2017
Thank you for the review Tom I appreciate it, let me know if you need accommodation anytime in the future - apologies for the late response to this.

All the best
Janet M
“Exceeded expectations.”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My stay was luxurious. Sometimes "luxury" in a listing header is a stretch, but in the case of this apartment, that descriptor is appropriate. All appliances, electronics, and furnishings were top quality and worked perfectly; the view of the river was restful and peaceful; the area was quiet; and Martin was a superb (albeit absent) host. I really enjoyed my downtime there after my work was completed. Upon learning that I was experiencing an unusually stressful situation, Martin graciously had wine and a snack waiting for me upon my late arrival and offered to adjust my checkout time to a later time if that would make it easier for me. I was unexpectedly traveling solo, and it reduced a lot of stress to have such good building security, for which Martin gave good, clear instructions, including how to access the secure parking spot beneath the building with access to an elevator for my apartment floor. In short, I could not have asked for more.

Travelling group: Solo
10 Nov 2016
Hi Janet - Thank you for the lovely review I really appreciate it, that's very kind. Such a shame your husband couldn't make it, hopefully next time he'll be with you. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hopefully next time should you be in Glasgow in the future I'll meet you in person

Take care and thanks again for the booking

Louise I
“Flat review”
Reviewed 8 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We really enjoyed our stay in the apartment in Glasgow. It's an ideal location for exploring the West End, the transport museum, and the Kelvin Grove Museum. The flat was very clean and had everything you would need.

Date of stay: November 2016
10 Nov 2016
Thanks for this review Louise I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. These reviews are great and it means a lot that guests leave happy.

Get in touch if you find yourself in Glasgow again and need somewhere to stay

All the best Louise, thanks for the booking

Reviewed 29 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the apartment of the river.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Nov 2016
Thank you so much for the 5* review I really appreciate it, please do get in touch if you would like the apartment again should you be visiting Glasgow in the future

Take care and thanks again for the booking

Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

18 Oct 2016
Hi David

I really appreciate the review thank you so much, I try my best, it's just a shame I couldn't meet you personally on this occasion due to work commitments.

I'll happily accommodate you again in the future just give me a shout when you're in Glasgow next I'll make sure you're looked after

All the best David and thanks again for the booking

Take care
AlfandDor...
New Lowell
“Excellent location...excellent apartment.”
Reviewed 28 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed for one week in this lovely well appointed apartment. Being able to look at the River Clyde and the activities along the river was very entertaining. Everything was exceptionally clean...the subway and shopping was just a short walk away. Thank you Martin for the 'goodies' you left for our arrival...much appreciated after our flight from Canada.We would highly recommend anyone to stay here it truly seemed like a home away from home.

Date of stay: September 2016
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
18 Oct 2016
Hi Doreen

Thanks so much for this lovely review it was a pleasure accommodating you I really appreciate the booking. Thank you for the card you left that was a lovely gesture, I was only given that last week by the cleaner lol

If you should ever find yourself in Glasgow again give me a shout I will happily make sure you're looked after

Sorry for the late response here Doreen...

Take care and all the very best
Martin
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.