Hotel ibis budget Glasgow
US$187
US$158
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$290
US$258
US$208
  • Pool
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$157
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
1,826 results
All reviewsretail parkodeon cinemacity centrewhat it says on the tinrooms are basichotel is situatedkey cardcontinental breakfastmin walkshort stayvisiting glasgowetapharvesterbingoquaysecchydro
Reviewed 27 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Robert I, Manager at Hotel ibis budget Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Where can I start. I admit I made a mistake of booking the wrong dates which were easily changed but took our bill from £100 to £180. NOT WORTH IT. I am in the tourism industry and this place needs to be knocked down.
Bad rooms
Housekeeping just walked in after a tiny knock our door just swung open on two occasions. Signs of a badly run hotel.
Bad food
Hairs in the room
Broken bed and toilet
Bad lifts
Too hot
No bin
£15 for a drink, some awful pasta and a peperami.
I would have happily only paid the £35 a night as advertised for this but £90 a night I feel we deserved much more that we got. I won't ever go back. I could have stayed in a seven hotel with proper beds for that.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

I am really sorry to hear that your stay was not up to expectations.

I would like to discuss this with you in person.

Please could you contact me.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and would strongly not recommend staying here. The room was dirty and smelly and the mattress was like a rock. After using the towels on the first day we put them on the floor as the flooring was disgusting and when we came back to our room after it had been "cleaned" nothing had been done except the towels folded up for us to use again!! They were filthy and we had to go ask for new ones. Also had to go buy a hair dryer as they are kept in reception and we were advised that there were none available at the moment and there should be some available the next day. The communal lift area is also disgusting! I appreciate this is a budget hotel but for £155 for 2 nights at the least I would expect a clean room and clean towels,

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

I am sorry that on this occasion that you were disappointed with your stay.

I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and I am currently investigating this matter.

Please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Myself & 2 friends shared a room at this hotel when we travelled up to Glasgow for a girls weekend in April, & it was so much better than we expected!

Having paid a fair bit for our flights, we settled for a cheap hotel (£96 between 3 of us for 2 nights, amazing!) & we were so glad we did.

This hotel is based right in the city centre, in a brilliant spot. It's in the quay, around a 10 minute taxi journey from the airport which cost us only £12 between us (we were shocked at how little taxi rides were!) & surrounded the hotel were plenty of places to eat, a cinema & bowling alley & also a casino. The largest in the UK if I remember correctly. It also only cost us £6 to get to where all the main pubs are, in a taxi.

The rooms were spacious & spotless, & the staff were more than helpful.

Overall the people in Glasgow are the friendliest people I have ever encountered in my life. They are always on hand to tell you where to go next, & if you tell the taxi drivers to just take you to the main nightlife they sure will :)

Best weekend ever & I will definitely be coming back! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: April 2014

Thanks for your review.
I am glad you had a good stay with us. See you on your next trip hopefully!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I was in Glasgow for a gig at the Hydro and booked into Ibis Budget for somewhere to sleep prior to travelling. Room very small and basic but for somewhere you would only stay because you need somewhere to sleep, you'd at least expect the beds to be a bit more comfortable than an ironing board. Other than that room was clean.

Drinks and snacks in the reception/canteen area had no prices displayed, I bought a small bottle of water and apple juice and was charged £3.35. I think the guy at the counter just plucked the price out of thin air to be honest. Didn't stay for breakfast, went to Wetherspoons instead.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thanks for your review.
I am glad you had a good stay with us. See you on your next trip hopefully!

Kind regards,