3,742 results
All reviews leisure facilities the upper deck great hotel spa treatments great facilities sse hydro modern hotel club room coffee machine steam room excellent stay attending a concert overnight stay comfy bed self service min walk one night stay
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Rooms noise insulated, couldn't hear a peep from outside the room. Great facilities including pool, jacuzzi, steam and spa with towels provided. Starbucks in the reception was great. Rooms have everything you need including big flat screen TV, USB plugs and iron / board. Great value for money, would stay in a village hotel again! Not too far of a walk to the city centre, but we got a uber on the way back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fearghal87, Manager at Village Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you for your 5 star review of the hotel, I am delighted we managed to deliver on all aspects of your stay and you would stay with us again.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I was really impressed with all the event staff at the Village for a training course I facilitated last week. In particular Paula who did a brilliant job we had everything we need and was always on hand. Angus was also pretty awesome and a very good customer facing individual. Thanks guys and brilliant service.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your amazing review of the training course you had in the hotel. I am delighted the team looked after you so well and I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Stayed here as we were attending a show at the Hydro. Was a good bit cheaper than radisson red, crowne plaza etc.
Received an email a few days before my stay offered me the chance to bid for a room upgrade in an auction style which I thought was a great idea! Ended up winning the auction to upgrade!
Room was large and spacious. Comfy bed, massive tv, great shower.
In terms of facilities we didn't have time to use the spa/pool/sauna etc.
This hotel has a Starbucks inside it as well as a bar and a separate restaurant. Was very impressed with the quality of food in both. Bar/pub area has a lot of tv's and also offers all the football which was ideal.
Free parking and wifi and was only about a 6 minute walk to the Hydro!
Will be staying here next time I come to Glasgow for sure!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Been in this hotel a number of times. Very convenient for Glasgow events and its Tribute Nights are an event in themselves. Very enjoyable evenings with great food served by efficient, friendly staff. I haven't used all the facilities but there is a great Spa with treatments offered by fantastic staff, a swimming pool and a gym with up to date equipment although the gym is not for me. The village Hotel is well named, everything you need and something for everyone on site in a clean, pleasant and well managed environment. Would highly recommend this hotel whether it's for a meal or a place to stay or even just to enjoy the leisure facilities. Very well managed and nothing is too much trouble for the staff.

Room tip: Just tell the staff of any requirements at the time of booking. They'll do their best for you.
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Fabulous from the moment you drive into there extensive car park. Great reception with coffee house and bar. Spa and gym also with great deals available.
Food in bar was good and lots of choice between bar and restaurant also good breakfast. Not used village hotels before but would definitely use them again, the room was spacious and bed extremely comfortable along with good size bathroom and shower.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Fearghal87, Manager at Village Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018