“Well remembered”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Last time in Glasgow I seent his place and promised myself to try on return So glad I did Great value three course lunch menu Beautifully presented starter and main courses decorated with carrot in flower shapes and other little touches Beef curry excellent heavy with coconut and chilli but according to hubby grilled chicken not so flavoursome but pleasant Only disappointment was last course of ice cream which although creamy and smooth was served on a little glass plate on its own which looked quite sad after the attention to detail on the other plates A little something to add colour would have made all the difference Happy to recommend and return

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Went here on saturday night with good memories of a previous visit for lunch a few years ago only to be very disappointed. We ordered the thai sampler to start, neither of us were impressed, food was bland and sauces didnt taste good at all. My partner had a prawn dish for a main with it consisting of only five prawns. At the price we were paying I would expect a few more than that. My duck dish was ok but all in all I felt we could have made something just as nice at home! At £70 for 2 starters and 2 mains with 1 rice and noodles and a btl of red, we were expecting food of a higher standard. Needless to say we will not be returning. Hopefully we will find a decent thai restaurant in glasgow as we really love thai food . The restaurant and service were ok it was just the food that was a let down.

1  Thank Caroline C
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I've never been to Thailand but this is how I imagine it to be. The food is always great and the service very good. I've noticed some poor reviews on here about this restaurant but have never experienced anything but a great time in this establishment.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Chose Thai Lemon Grass for for dinner because I had been there a few years ago and really enjoyed the food.

We pre-booked and were given a very nice and comfortable booth. 4 of us in total visited (2 couples) 2 had the monkfish red curry, 1 the chicken red curry and 1 a duck dish. Everyone really enjoyed the starters which were excellent and the same applied to the mains except for the chicken red curry: some of the chicken seemed poor quality with chewy bits which meant my wife did not eat much of it.

We will for sure visit again and order the duck / seafood dishes without hesitation as these were really very nice, however would unfortunately avoid the Chicken.

Another note is that after the mains, you need to specifically ask for a sweet or coffee etc, I did not put this down to poor service but more that the staff (who were very friendly) did not want to rush us.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I live in Glasgow so come here quite often but I would also highly recommend this restaurant to tourists visiting the city. It's centrally located opposite the large Cineworld cinema, and if you've ever been to Thailand it transports you back there instantly! (helpful when you have had to battle through horizontal rain on Renfrew Street to get there!) You need to book if you want peak time on a Saturday night, but if you head in through the week or early on a Saturday you should be ok. I have never had a bad meal here, the staff are very courteous and welcoming, the menu is extensive and varied, and the quality of the food is excellent. This is a good restaurant for a special occasion or a meal with friends, if you like Thai food I don't think you will be disappointed!