“very good all round”

Amarone Glasgow
Ranked #79 of 2,473 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$25 - US$58
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Anderston
Description: Nestled in one of Glasgow's main shopping areas on the corner of Buchanan Street and Nelson Mandela Place, and just a two minute walk from Glasgow's Royal Concert Hall, Amarone Glasgow is perfect for a catch up breakfast, a mid-shopping-spree lunch, or an early, pre-symphony dinner. Also those looking for a romantic evening need look further: our venue offers an intimate and atmospheric setting to enjoy fine, Italian dining with that special someone.We all know that eating is a serious matter in Italy and we use the very best ingredients sourced both from specialist Italian suppliers and from our local area. To add to your dining experience, our team of highly specialised and committed staff are on hand to serve you. Our many award wins are testament to our winning formula of great food, perfect venues and dedicated customer service. Glasgow Amarone can boast Glasgow's Best Overall Restaurant of the Year.
Reviewed 28 May 2013

been here before great food ,great service great place everything as good as I remember on my last visit, only suggestion is they add a few more specials as the menu as far as I can remember has not changed for some time, however the food was again perfect,I do like their attitude, in that they are always pleasant if they cannot accommodate you, some restaurants shake their heads if you have turn up without a reservation expecting to get a table.
Always a place I include in my regular dining outings

There are newer reviews for Amarone Glasgow

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Visited this restaurant last week for the 1st time as it was a surprise for my friends 50th birthday.
lovely atmosphere food fantastic and staff very attentive but not intrusive at all.
They all sang happy birthday to my friend when they brought her dessert...it was a lovely touch and they are so pleasant. Enjoyed it so much that I am going again this weekend. Definitely. worth a visit you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I first visited here for my brothers birthday, it was fairly busy and the staff were still very prompt and attentive. The food was amazing, I had a carbonara which was beautiful whilst my brother had a pizza which tasted amazing! I have since been back twice and have also visited their Edinburgh restaurant which is also very nice. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

We made a same day dinner reservations on a Saturday night. We were surprised we were able to get a table for dinner during a bank holiday weekend. The place has a great atmosphere and nice decor. The staff was friendly and attentive. The food and wine was excellent. Definitely a place we will return too.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Went here at 4pm and were given nice table . Maitre Dr let us have the special menu . We had a lovely dinner and wine. Service was first class and friendly. One of the best I have had recently. We would go again and recommend to our friends. A NICE place for overseas visited by