Free cancellation until 29/07
  • Pool
US$112
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$104
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$198
US$104
Doubletree
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$85
US$60
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$159
US$114
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$113
US$109
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$86
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
1,416 results
All reviewsirn brugeorge squarecontinental breakfastmiller streettunnocks tea caketeacakewelcome messagegreat hotelquirky decorboiled eggsblackout curtainscold meatscentral locationquiet streetthe heart of the citybars and restaurantscomfy bed
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

2years since I was last here, actually in the opening week
What can I say#
Nothing has changed, absolutely smacked the ball out of the park, if not a touch better than last time.
The night before stayed in a hotel 3 times the price, and it wasn't a scratch on this gaff.
Everything is just perfect, don't change a thing except maybe a bigger towel, if your a big man like me
5 stars for me

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Rory M, General Manager at ibis styles Glasgow Centre George Square, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hiya Spud

I spoke to you at check out , today is our 2nd birthday and nice we had a returning guest who was with us on opening week.

You sir can have 2 towels all to yerself next time,tell them Rory said so.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Calm, clean, great location (Glasgow Centre, airport shuttle, central station, subway within short walk).
Simple, but tasty breakfast.
Helpful staff.
Room quite small, just right for a short stay.
Comfortable bad.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Hey Adam

The beds are comfy right ? I love them.
All our rooms vary in size due to the nature of the building but I find that they really are workable for any length of stay a they are so guest orientated.

Glad all was well

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

A fresh and funky styled hotel in central Glasgow. Fair value for money with basic but good breakfast options. The draws here are the friendly staff, clean and quirkily furnished rooms and proximity to Glasgow's cultural spots, shops and city centre eating venues.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Ola Trip reviewed

Value for money with a great breakfast , friendly staff and a brilliant location you say !!

Job done team ibis styles Glasgow .

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I stayed there with my husband and friends. I have to say this is the best I've been to in Glasgow. I will search for accommodation there whenever I return. The staff was great, Rooms were clean and the hotel itself everything so tidy, the breakfast was awesome. The location is the best if you are shopping on Argyle street and around. Recommend 100% with this hotel. Thanks and Stella on Draft, the best before you go shopping.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Rory M, General Manager at ibis styles Glasgow Centre George Square, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Greetings Iceland,

You guys were great fun and nearly finished our Stella ..

Stunning wee review.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Having travelled north by train we had planned a stop over in Glasgow before finishing our homeward trek. Despite being recognised as repeat offenders, sorry guests, we were still allowed to stay and needless to say enjoyed every minute of it making a great end to our holiday travels. My thanks to all the staff for putting a sparkle in our day yet again. Maybe see you later this year, be warned. Please note the 5 stars Rory one up on May since I can't do 4.9 on here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Rory M, General Manager at ibis styles Glasgow Centre George Square, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Hello Allan

Aww cheers for the review , good to see we are improving too.
You will be getting a fair few extra tea cakes on yer next stay...
Always good to wake up and read a review like this.
Best