ibis styles Glasgow Centre George Square
  • Free Internet
US$287
Priceline
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$232
Cancelon
1,378 results
All reviewsirn brugeorge squarecontinental breakfastmiller streettunnocks tea caketeacakewelcome messagegreat hotelquirky decorboiled eggscold meatsblackout curtainscentral locationquiet streetexcellent locationthe heart of the citybars and restaurants
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been here before on business but came back with my partner as so impressed last time. Great value for money. Funky rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast, excellent value for money. Would like softer pillows and better soap but realise it’s a brand thing. Request top floor rooms for more space and fab views. Parking deal at the Glasshouse nearby. We’re staying at an Ibis Styles in London soon just hope it’s as good!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gilly581
Rory M, General Manager at ibis styles Glasgow Centre George Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Well gilly

You my dear can come and stay again. Im all over the pillows , leave it with me , i know a guy.

Best

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband & I were in England & Scotland recently for a 12-day fun filled adventure. Being the trip planner, I was in charge of finding places to rest our head’s at night. During our trip we stayed in seven different places, which included two Inns, one Airbnb, & four hotels (Holiday Inn Express, Premier, Mercure, & Ibis). Our most favorite was the Ibis Styles in Glasgow, located at 74 Miller Street. What a great place! We loved the location, the room, the awesome breakfast buffet which was included in the price of the stay, & the people who worked there. I wish I would have known about the Ibis Hotels while I was trip planning. Would have book rooms there while we were in Edinburgh, Inverness, Liverpool, & London. The young lady who checked us in upon arrival was so, so friendly & welcoming. Wish I could remember her name. We checked in May 4th, 2018 at 12:32pm. So if a manager is reading my posting, please tell this young lady what a positive impression she left on two happy travelers from the USA. It happened to be “Cruncy Friday & all visitors got a Carbury candy bar - nice touch. Our room was good; loved the bathroom. Everything was clean & worked well. Oh - did I mention — the Ibis Styles Hotel was the least expensive of all the places we stayed at. We hope to be going back to the UK & Scotland again. You can bet we will be booking at any Ibis Hotel that we can. High praise & high marks - thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Nice hotel staff, great breakfast that is included - awesome.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debsteryx

Ah Debs.

The Manager is and does read ( and respond to every review) . The young lady in question was the lovley Leigh. Ive given her a big high five for this review.

This today has made my day , thanks for posting such a brilliant review.

My best

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel has an excellent location in the very centre of Glasgow, just off George Square. However, the rooms are very small, I was one person, and would not know how to fit two persons into that little space. The air in the hotel was not fresh, especially not in the room, it was quite suffocating, and needless to say, the windows could not be opened. The service and breakfast were both good, only cold breakfast though.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Hmmm Mer21maid.

Seems from reading your other reviews you REALLY don't score anyone that highly.....

All our rooms are different shapes and sizes, all come with full air conditioning ( so you don't suffocate ) , all windows open in every room so I really don't think you stayed here. I have contacted trip advisor to that accord.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location of this hotel is perfect! It is in a walkable area with tons of shopping and restaurants nearby. Check in was easy and the employees were very friendly and helpful. My husband and I liked our room and the bed was extremely comfortable. The included breakfast was very good with a wide selection of fresh items and the employees kept it stocked and nicely displayed. One evening we decided to have a cocktail at the hotel before dinner and were lucky enough to meet Stuart Wark, the hotel's Food & Beverage Manager. I confess that we monopolized his time that evening asking him about various Scottish gins. Stuart was very knowledgeable and made good gin suggestions for us. We also asked him for recommendations for a place to eat dinner and he made the perfect suggestion. We had a great experience at this hotel and recommend it highly. Our only suggestion is to include more details on where to park on the website. We actually parked in an expensive lot and then when we checked in we learned of a cheaper, closer parking lot. Putting that detailed information on the website would be very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Buffalo51
Rory M, General Manager at ibis styles Glasgow Centre George Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Buffalo.

Im sitting here with Stuart and hes well chuffed at your mention.

Hes a top lad and works hard and despite being a Rangers fan , hes an ok guy.

Don't take him for a beer tho, total pints monster.

Best

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent hotel in city centre, B&B with continental breakfast ideal location for anyone wishing to visit Glasgow city centre and surrounding area. seven pound a night to park your car in nearby "secure" car park, which on the grand scheme of things is not a bad price considering your bang in the centre of a major city.

Stayed: November 2017

Hi George

Not to shabby a deal at £7 for 24 hours for the city centre, we have arranged this deal for our guests at the local NCP carpark ( its normally 24 quid)

Glad all was well.