“fantastic food and a friendly setting”
Review of Tibo

Tibo
Ranked #130 of 2,552 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My partner and i were in last saturday evening for a meal and all i can say is stunning, the staff are so friendly and helpful. I had the scallops and black pudding mash and my partner had the lamb tagine which he was also very impressed with. I highly rate this place and is well worth a visit and extremely well priced and the portion size is great.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I had an enjoyable meal here although my partner was not overly impressed with his burger which was served in a soft morning roll. I had the wild mushroom pate to start which came with a generous slice of crusty bread, very tasty and not what I would normally pick so it was a pleasant surprise. My main was the Ham Hough salad, again very flavourful but to be honest the meat was sparse and could have done with more meat and cheese through it. My partner had the burger for his main, this was served in what looked like a soft morning roll, for the price we expected better (poor show!!) we also had a platter to share with our main and I'm glad we ordered it otherwise we would most likely have left still feeling peckish. The house wine was OK but certainly not the best I have had in a restaurant (similar price for house wine in City Centre places I might add) All in all it was a nice place and the food was pretty good, I feel there was not a massive choice for those who don't eat red meats, there seemed to be more lamb dishes than anything else on the menu and the starters menu looked more like a breakfast menu. Sort that out along with the pricing and portion sizes and we would definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

took the management team here for an impromptu meeting on Monday 23rd September 2013. food was good and plenty of drinks but a tad dear for the east end of Glasgow at £251 for 7 covers. no complaints though it does need a little more input from staff. there's plenty of competition for Monday night customers so maybe a little incentive wouldn't go amiss. overall another good experience however would like to see a liitle more oomph.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I recently had dinner with a group of friends. We all chose various things from the menu. The feedback i got was very good. I certainly enjoyed it. There is a good selection of drink. The staff were very friendly and offered a very good standard of service. I would recommend this place very highly.

2  Thank 304PeterC
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Stylish restaurant/cafe with excellent service, great food and live music (on some days).
A chat with the waiter is always possible and you will get recommendations even beyond the food and drinks at the café.