“Obsession of India ”

Obsession Of India (Glasgow)
Reserve with OpenTable
Obsession Of India (Glasgow) is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 2,658 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Description: WELCOME! Brand new Indian restaurant in the heart of City. We like to introduce ourselves as Different than others. We Offer Fresh, Authentic, Honest Indian food. Our philosophy is to cook Fresh for every order and use only highest quality ingridients locally available. Try our Specials and we are confident that the Dish will speak itself.
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit here at Obsession of India and absolutely loved it! The food and service was excellent and staff were very friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend!!

1  Thank ashleya_1008
Write a ReviewReviews (1,509)

What a great find.

Cammy and his team are fantastic, the welcome and service was great. The food was perfect and really sensibly priced.

1  Thank Chris4232
Reviewed 16 November 2017

First visit to Obsession of India and had a great experience!
The service was excellent, with very friendly and helpful staff.
Food was of the highest standard: the vegetable pakora was light and tasty, and the chicken bhoona was spicy, fresh and delicious.
Would definitely recommend it and look forward to going back!

2  Thank Carlin W
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I booked a table for one as I was alone in Glasgow on business here on November 8th at 10pm, reading previous reviews it recommended booking, when I arrived I was the only person in it, the staff advised they actually stayed open for me which nice.

I had the paneer tikka to start, this was by far and away the best I had ever had, for my main I had chicken Jaipur, this again was excellent, really good flavour and strength, plain rice and Naan were also good.

Washed down with a good pint of ice cold Cobra.

Only negative was that he restaurant is small and in need of modernization.

All in all the food was excellent, service was very good, very friendly, made me feel welcome, a great place for a curry in central Glasgow, would recommend and I will definitely be going back when im next in town.

NB There is an Irish pub on the opposite corner called the Tollbooth which serves good beer at half the price of other pubs located near the restaurant.

2  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We ordered paneer with spinach, chicken with chilies and with curry. Everything was cooked to order and fresh. The spiciness was perfect and warmed us up on a cold evening.

2  Thank EdG4444