“Cosy and welcoming”

Mitchell's South Side
Ranked #382 of 2,389 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$23 - US$31
Cuisines: British, Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Cosy and welcoming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

Visited with friends. We all had well made cocktails, very nice meals and good service. The bar has a seating area with comfortable couches and an aquarium table in the middle...unexpected pleasant surprise! Prices reasonable for the quality.

3 Thank bridgenut

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Just a fab restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Took my pals from Florida and Preston here recently and we had a fabulous meal. My pals thought it was superb - we all had different dishes - some had venison and I had fish. The staff are brilliant and look after you very well. For great food, great service and a great night - Mitchell's has it all. Thanks Angus and his wife for looking after us.

3 Thank Gorgeous1x
Glasgow, Scotland
“Delightful restaurant with excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

We visit this restaurant about once a year for special occasions like birthdays and have never been disappointed. It is my favourite restaurant in the Glasgow area. The food is excellent, as is the service and ambiance. The artwork on the walls is interesting and the music is well chosen. It is situated in the charming village of Carmunock on the outskirts of Glasgow. As well as a la carte, they do an excellent table d'hote lunch menu.

4 Thank Ronboy_EK
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Favourite restaurant in the world.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

Always visit my favourite restaurant and favourite chefs when I return to Scotland. My family Mary and John always ensure me a visit to this wonderful heavenly place. I am a vegetarian and Angus always has something delicious on the menu for me. The decor is extremely classy so this to helps when enjoying the fantastic food served by the wonderful wait staff. I recommend this amazing restaurant to everyone no matter what side of the city or country you live in.
Betty from Canada.

2 Thank Betty M
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Super welcoming restaurant,great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic place we came across on our power walk would defo be back ,fantastic value and terrific selection,the server was very pleasant and friendly.also gave plenty of relevant information re opening hours and prices

4 Thank chie01