“Katsu curry was perfection”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #249 of 2,507 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$0 - US$78
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Visited as a couple and had a main and dessert only because the starter/side dish I wanted of summer rolls was out of stock which was disappointing. Katsu chicken curry was so good it encouraged me to try to make my own, you should try it by the way if you like katsu, also got the three mini-cakes dessert the chocolate was average however the other two were sublime. White chocolate and ginger then mango and passionfruit both were amazing. Every time I pass it I consider just going in to order these was defiantly the highlight of the meal.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Visited this restaurant at the weekend. Its vibrant, modern and busy with friendly efficient staff. All the seating appears to be backless bench type seats and tables are joined so this may be off putting if you like a bit of privacy with your meal. When we ordered the waitress advised us that all the meals may not come at once which I found strange. Although my meal (Chicken Curry) was alright in my opinion the portion size could have been larger in respect of the chicken pieces.
Don't know if I would return again.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I'm over Wagamama and if you're in the vicinity of this one in Glasgow there are far better places to spend your hard earned cash.

It's fast food granted but it's mostly carbs, no good if you're starving and would like some protein. Though you can say that about a lot of places these days I'd love to see more than four pieces of chicken in my Cha Han for that kind of money.

Also the staff in this branch are, how can I describe them, offish, not bothered. I visited twice and on my second visit I actually counted the number of times they made eye contact with me. Twice.

On my second visit I went for a salad. Six pieces of chicken this time. I left sad and feeling ripped off.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I went to wagamamas today and the manager was exceptionally rude to me. Service was poor. If there was another wagamamas in the centre of glasgow I would go there in a shot. I only come back because the food is good.

2  Thank ChloeUK19
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Delicious food With Great surroundings - bright and spotless . And the staff couldnt be nicer- very attentive

1  Thank whitecx