“Still good....”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Asia style has been a firm favourite for years! Completely basic restaurant interiors which is fine, as the food is great!
The prices have went up but it still isn't extortionate!
Food always comes quickly & is fresh & tasty!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Asia Style is fantastic. It's not the fanciest place in the world but the service is excellent, the food is amazing and the portions are very big; I've never left without a doggy-bag (no way I'm getting rid of that food.)

My favourite meal is the Szechuan Chicken which is spicy and delicious but the Pork Belly on rice is great as are the spring rolls.

A great novelty factor is that it's open until about 1am, so if you want to go out for dinner at 12 you can. One of my best ever dates has been watching a film then taken out for a meal there at 11pm. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

No Chinese restaurant compares to Asia Style.

Just go.

Have the salt and chilli soft shell crab and the crispy shredded beef. You'll only need one starter and main for two but you'll probably want to order more.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I recently visited here as it was my dad's birthday. This has been a firm favourite for many years and my partner and I used to frequent here after late shifts [ it's open til 2am].

The service was great, and the women who looked after our table were constantly refilling our tea and making sure everything was fine. The lady also recommended my mothers dish- which was very much enjoyed.

This brings me to the food. The food, in my opinion has not slipped in standard. Contrary to other reviews, I don't feel like the portions are any smaller than before. I had the salt and pepper squid [mild- to my liking], my mum had the Malaysian chicken recommended by the waitress and my dad had pork belly. All delicious.

Yes, the pricing is edging up a little, however you are still leaving with a full belly of good food and it is still good value for what you get. I will be back again.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

My experience was like so many others. Prices have gone up whilst standards have gone down. My spring rolls were so salty I couldn't eat them (and their wasn't much except beans odours in them) and my main was stone cold when it arrived. Having sent it back I didn't enjoy the microwaved version. Wouldn't dream of going back. What a shame!

2  Thank Withnial