I was looking for a 2 night break for my daughter, granddaughter (18 months) and myself not too far from where I live. From the moment we walked into the Cairngorm lodge we knew we had found the perfect place. The living room, sunroom looking over the cairngorm mountains, the bedrooms ..... The whole place was spotlessly clean (as was whole complex) and extremely well equipped if you were there self catering.
My daughter and I both agreed that this place was so peaceful and relaxing and we wished we had booked longer. Will definitely return with hubby next time :)
We used swimming pool which was lovely and warm but did not manage any other facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spey Valley Golf & Country Club borders the famous River Spey with spectacular views of the surrounding Spey Valley and Cairngorm Mountains. The Resort is close to the lively village of Aviemore.Spey Valley Golf & Country Club offers luxury lodges, spacious apartments and cosy Scandinavian style chalets scattered around a nine hole, par 3 golf course. The reception area, swimming pool, sports hall and other leisure facilities, along with an excellent restaurant and relaxing bar are all located in the Clubhouse.Whether you are here to enjoy an exciting activity holiday or a break in glorious scenery, you're sure to find what you are looking for at Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club. We wish you an enjoyable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf & Country Club Hotel Aviemore
- Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club Aviemore, Scotland