I have been going for years and I love the area. The accommodation is adequate and is better than adequate if your unit has been done up. The club house is grim and the entertainment lacking. If you use the accommodation as a base to enjoy the area you'll get more out of it. The restaurant is poor. They have tried rebranding it many times and they now call it the Scottish steak club. It is usually empty so you can draw your own conclusion from that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spey Valley Golf & Country Club borders the famous River Spey with spectacular views of the surrounding Spey Valley and Cairngorm Mountains. The Resort is close to the lively village of Aviemore.Spey Valley Golf & Country Club offers luxury lodges, spacious apartments and cosy Scandinavian style chalets scattered around a nine hole, par 3 golf course. The reception area, swimming pool, sports hall and other leisure facilities, along with an excellent restaurant and relaxing bar are all located in the Clubhouse.Whether you are here to enjoy an exciting activity holiday or a break in glorious scenery, you're sure to find what you are looking for at Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club. We wish you an enjoyable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf & Country Club Hotel Aviemore
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club Aviemore, Scotland