Decent base for 3 days and skiing in Cairn Gorms. Lodges were comfortable and clean with log fires. Skiing was very good. A decent break and fair value for money.
Resort is 5 minutes from Aviemore and 30 minutes from the Cairn Gorms mountain base so is handily placed.
Golf and leisure facilities available but as a short break did not get chance to use them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spey Valley Golf & Country Club borders the famous River Spey with spectacular views of the surrounding Spey Valley and Cairngorm Mountains. The Resort is close to the lively village of Aviemore.Spey Valley Golf & Country Club offers luxury lodges, spacious apartments and cosy Scandinavian style chalets scattered around a nine hole, par 3 golf course. The reception area, swimming pool, sports hall and other leisure facilities, along with an excellent restaurant and relaxing bar are all located in the Clubhouse.Whether you are here to enjoy an exciting activity holiday or a break in glorious scenery, you're sure to find what you are looking for at Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club. We wish you an enjoyable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf & Country Club Hotel Aviemore
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club Aviemore, Scotland