We arrived and were met with a friendly welcome. Our Macdonald house was lovely - clean, smartly decorated and all mod cons. Our only issue was with the baby's cot which was not suitable, but was quickly rectified by staff (bigger travel cot and extra sheets given). We would definitely stay again and plan to return next year. Garden was great and nice bench for sitting outside. Close to town centre too, could walk there through footpath in ten mins (drive in 5). Our daughter (age 2) enjoyed it too and Aviemore (and surroundings) has lots of things for her age group. All in all, a great experience with no unexpected hassles or problems, just plenty of relaxation and good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 28 stylish, 3 & 4 star self catering holiday homes in Aviemore, each with their own private garden, BBQ, patio area, private parking and fully equipped to meet all your holiday needs. To ensure your stay is a happy and pleasurable one we have staff on site at our reception to offer friendly support and information on the area and activities. Any day check-in and 2 nights breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Silverglades Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverglades Hotel Aviemore
- Silverglades Holiday Homes Aviemore, Scotland