well, well well, where do i start?
we have been going to theses holiday homes for over 4 years now every november time and they are fantastic, they are so reasonably priced, spotless clean, fresh clean bedding, just pure heaven. they are home from homes, all you have to bring is your clothes and food and toiletries, they have all got washing machine to tumble dryers to toast racks to egg cups, all kitchen utensils, there rooms are spacious with beds made up on arrival.
there are t.v's with freeview and video players but you will have to hire the dvd players.
there are about 6 different bungalows that you can hire some with log burner stoves, all have un-suits and a separate bathroom.
some have private saunas in them too
you will have to pay a £50 deposit but the electricity will be deducted from the deposit and a cheque will be sent out after your stay.
its only 5 min walk away from the town centre of Aviemore.
also you can take your pets with you at a cost too.
these are great place to stay if you like the out doors or if you like me just to chill out.
so much to say about the place , but if you want to know just ask and i will get back to you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 28 stylish, 3 & 4 star self catering holiday homes in Aviemore, each with their own private garden, BBQ, patio area, private parking and fully equipped to meet all your holiday needs. To ensure your stay is a happy and pleasurable one we have staff on site at our reception to offer friendly support and information on the area and activities. Any day check-in and 2 nights breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Silverglades Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverglades Hotel Aviemore
- Silverglades Holiday Homes Aviemore, Scotland