“great way to spend an afternoon”
Review of Full On Adventure

Full On Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Full On Adventure, Aviemore based provider of great outdoor activities.We provide a wide range of adventure activities and wild adventure journeys. Our Aviemore based adventures include River Tubing (White Water Adventure tubing), White Water Rafting, Canyoning, River Touring Kayak and Canoe trips, ww kayak coaching, sea kayaking, guided mountain biking, Nordic XC Ski hire and lessons, Alpine and Back Country Skiing or Snow Boarding lessons and guiding, Winter Skills courses, Adventure Training and Corporate adventure activities. We also run a number of adventurous multi day trips to various locations. We pride ourselves on having a highly skilled team of qualified guides, only the best quality equipment and extra warm gear for when it's not the sunny paradise that is the Scottish Highlands.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Craig and Clem provided our group with the fun ride of our lives! Very courteous, professional and full of infectious joy...

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was an experience and a half and will definitely be back to do it a second and possibly a third time. What a fantastic start to our weekend in aviemore. Staff were fantastic to and very attentive. Overall the whole experience was great

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Given this as a 'surprise' by my family for reacing the grand old age of 50. I can thoroughly recommend river tubing. Despite best efforts, I was unable to stay upright on my tube and spent much of the time being bathed in the fresh (and cold) higland water. This is, of course, part of the attraction and I came away with no bumps or scrapes, given Full On Adventure supply thick wet suits with knee and elbow padding plus the obligatory helmet. I'll be doing this again (on my 60th). Go for it.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Was here yesterday for a stag do. There were 15 of us in the party and we were well looked after. We did the tubing for 1.5 hours (and rock jumping) and it was great fun, even if I kept falling out and going underwater! Was just the right length I thought - would recommend. Good price - great attention from the 2 supervisors who came with us and filmed/took photos all day and uploaded to their website.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Had a fab time doing the river tubing & family rafting.
Staff made us feel very well looked after, Charlie & John are amazing.