“Great ingredients!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Aviemore, United Kingdom
“Great ingredients!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were there on a busy evening, with a couple of large groups (12+) in the restaurant; service was slow, but the staff coped well, in good spirits - our wait was eased with poppadums & pickles & sauce on the house! Our starters & main courses were excellent, and good portions, the four of us all having chosen a wide variety of dishes. A pleasant, noisy, cheerful evening in a well-run establishment.

• Visited August 2014

Hallett Cove, Australia
“Great choice for lunch”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Family of four stopped by for their business lunch deal. Well priced, good selection of food, all nicely cooked and presented. Left feeling very satisfied.

Visited July 2014
Edinburgh
“Super food”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Went there tonight and had a fab meal. Really tasty food. Especially enjoyed the poppadons with pickles but the mains were super too. Excellent.

Lerwick, United Kingdom
“Worst meal that I have had at the Royal Tandoori”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have been visiting Aviemore every summer for the last 15 years and I have been a regular visitor to the Royal Tandoori.

I went there last night with family and friends and had a disappointing meal. My draft pint of lager was warm but they did replace it with a cold bottle. The meal was not very hot and quite tasteless. The other people I was with found it disappointing as well.

This used to be my favourite restaurant in Aviemore but I wasn't impressed with the service. I don't think I'll be going back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Michael R
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Tasty but nothing special either”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very tasty food, bit weird experience picking up my takeaway as the staff were not particularly welcoming to a tourist and made me feel a bit out of place !!! Would possibly eat here again though

Visited June 2014