the hotel was nice quite expensive ,we had free entry to leisure centre as hotel connecteted too it.very good peaceful there and u have the skiing and walks if u likethat there is local hotel and pubs too if u want a change .we went for a meal in hotel was beutiful but prces were over the top and we did not have a big choice in the evening meal so we went somewhere else and enjoyed it. also u had too go out off the building we were in too go for breakfast not so good we were told that was the quickest way by staff.would i go ther again for the price i would expect more so maybe not ?????
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in style and complete comfort at the 4-star Macdonald Highlands Hotel. With 151 luxury rooms-with-a-view and its own signature restaurant, Aspects, boasting spectacular views of the Cairngorm Mountains, the Highlands Hotel is ideal for discerning business and leisure travellers. For relaxation there's direct access to Aviemore Activity Centre, a TV lounge with comfy sofas and a DVD player, and the cozy Laggan whisky bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Macdonald Highlands Hotel at Macdonald Aviemore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Highlands Aviemore
- Macdonald Highlands Hotel At Macdonald Aviemore Resort Scotland
- Hotel Macdonald Highlands