I stayed here for a weekend in October for the freestyle disco competition "Aviemore 2013" ,the festival is self was fantastic and everyone at my school had a fantastic time!
The Room- I found the room to be very dated and our towels where dirty.
The Food(breakfast)- The breakfast was good, a good selection of cooked (bacon, sausage, egg ect.) There was also different cereals, coffee and pastries!
The Staff- The staff within the hotel & competition where fantastic, very helpful.
I would recommend staying here, whether attending comps or not there is plenty to do for the whole family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in style and complete comfort at the 4-star Macdonald Highlands Hotel. With 151 luxury rooms-with-a-view and its own signature restaurant, Aspects, boasting spectacular views of the Cairngorm Mountains, the Highlands Hotel is ideal for discerning business and leisure travellers. For relaxation there's direct access to Aviemore Activity Centre, a TV lounge with comfy sofas and a DVD player, and the cozy Laggan whisky bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Macdonald Highlands Hotel at Macdonald Aviemore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Highlands Aviemore
- Macdonald Highlands Hotel At Macdonald Aviemore Resort Scotland
- Hotel Macdonald Highlands