Stayed a night in January in a family room. I've stayed in this hotel before and its badly needing some work done which does seem to be going on now. Woke this morning to work men every where, hammering and the smell of paint which just isn't 4star. Key frustration again was the signage to check in at the main building, staying in another and staff confusion around where breakfast was in the morning. Not good when its pouring with rain and you're going from one complex to another. Food, breakfast in particular good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in style and complete comfort at the 4-star Macdonald Highlands Hotel. With 151 luxury rooms-with-a-view and its own signature restaurant, Aspects, boasting spectacular views of the Cairngorm Mountains, the Highlands Hotel is ideal for discerning business and leisure travellers. For relaxation there's direct access to Aviemore Activity Centre, a TV lounge with comfy sofas and a DVD player, and the cozy Laggan whisky bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Macdonald Highlands Hotel at Macdonald Aviemore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Highlands Aviemore
- Macdonald Highlands Hotel At Macdonald Aviemore Resort Scotland
- Hotel Macdonald Highlands