Two days at this 4 star hotel was enough. It just seemed so disorganized, queues everywhere and guests complaining. Check in and out was always a queue, one lady on reception who continually answered the phone while making guests in line wait. Lovely breakfasts, staff looked very tired and disinterested in life.Aspects "fine dining experience" was a big exaggeration.
Sauna and Steam room very small. Room very clean, bathroom tiny. Good heating control in bedroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in style and complete comfort at the 4-star Macdonald Highlands Hotel. With 151 luxury rooms-with-a-view and its own signature restaurant, Aspects, boasting spectacular views of the Cairngorm Mountains, the Highlands Hotel is ideal for discerning business and leisure travellers. For relaxation there's direct access to Aviemore Activity Centre, a TV lounge with comfy sofas and a DVD player, and the cozy Laggan whisky bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Macdonald Highlands Hotel at Macdonald Aviemore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Highlands Aviemore
- Macdonald Highlands Hotel At Macdonald Aviemore Resort Scotland
- Hotel Macdonald Highlands