We stayed in the Highland Hotel Aviemore for a family break on 14th April for two days. We had a lovely time and staff were excellent. I telephoned prior to arriving with our room requests which were all fulfilled pleasantly and efficiently by the lady on reception. We were also looked after very well by Mariella in the cocktail lounge, who made us feel very welcome, and at home, with our little grandson aged 6 years. She also greeted us so warmly on our return from Landmark asking if we had enjoyed our day and said she would look forward to seeing us later. It is kind staff such as Mariella that make people want to return. Breakfast was very nice and the staff welcoming and pleasant. The pool area is also very good. There is lots for children to do at the hotel and our grandson enjoyed all the facilities. We have a very nice stay and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in style and complete comfort at the 4-star Macdonald Highlands Hotel. With 151 luxury rooms-with-a-view and its own signature restaurant, Aspects, boasting spectacular views of the Cairngorm Mountains, the Highlands Hotel is ideal for discerning business and leisure travelers. For relaxation there's direct access to the Leisure Arena, a TV lounge with comfy sofas and a DVD player, and the cozy Laggan whiskey bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Highlands Hotel at Macdonald Aviemore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Highlands Aviemore
- Macdonald Highlands Hotel
- Hotel Macdonald Highlands
- Highlands Hotel At Macdonald Aviemore Resort Scotland