“Good food and friendly service”
Review of Papa Rock Restaurant - CLOSED

Papa Rock Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Chester, United Kingdom
“Good food and friendly service”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This motorbike / rock music styled restaurant wasn't an obvious choice for us, but the food was good and the service friendly, helpful, and prompt. The menu concentrates on sandwiches, burgers, fajitas etc. and I had a fajita wrap - it was very tasty and served with coleslaw and salad (with a good dressing). Overall a very enjoyable lunch on a rather wet day.

Visited May 2014

Inverness
“Walked out before ordering”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Dark dirty premises, sticky tables, torn dirty menus and a funny smell.

Oh, and they don't take card payments. Tax dodge or just stuck in the Stone Age?

2 Thank Chris B
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We decided to eat here on our recent visit to Aviemore as we'd been before and knew how brilliant the staff were with the kids. We weren't disappointed. Our wee one was absolutely over the moon with the whole experience and still talks about going back. The food was yummy, massive portions and served very fast. Lots of little gifts for the 3 year old to take away too. Including a balloon which unfortunately ended up sailing over Cairngorm and off into the beyond. Cue one distraught child. Oops. Highly recommend this place for families of all ages, folk into music memorabilia and generally anyone wanting a good feed in a nice atmosphere. Doesn't take cards but there's a machine over the road.

Stirling, United Kingdom
“Great burger!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Was here on Saturday 17th May with my dad. I had a burger which was of good quality as did my dad. The place is good value for money. The only complaint I have is the fact I asked for hot sauce on the side for my chips and was told it would cost me £3!!! Side sauces should always be free or 50p at a maximum! The waitress with the blond hair was really nice and welcoming.

Bathgate, United Kingdom
“Good service.”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I went to this restaurant with friends after a disappointing experience at another restaurant. All 12 of us were seated promptly. The food was just what we were looking for and value for money. the staff were friendly. I would return on my next visit to Aviemore.

• Visited May 2014