We are regular visitors to this hotel, so no surprises. We choose it for the family friendly ambience, which it is clearly geared up for. If you don't like kids running around or making noise in the dining room, don't stay here!
The refurbished restaurant is lovely, and nothing like some of the bad reviews on here. Yes, we had to queue for breakfast but the hotel has a guide at reception showing the busy times. They offered drinks whilst queuing. Evening meals were great, and the kids loved the Italian buffet. Only complaint is the overpriced drinks.
The swimming pool area is quite tired and in need of refurbishment, but I believe this is imminent. plenty of other activities for children.
Our room was clean and quiet, no problems at all.
Overall, we had a lovely stay and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Coylumbridge resort hotel is set in a 65 acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. It is located close to Aviemore and is a perfect holiday destination all year round. The resort includes five restaurants and two bars including the Woodshed Bar with its roaring log fire and the American Diner sure to please the kids. The resort also includes indoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, play park, spa, outdoor activity park and The Fun House for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Coylumbridge - Aviemore Hotel Aviemore
- Hilton International Aviemore
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hotel
- Hilton Aviemore
- Aviemore Hilton
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel Aviemore, Scotland