We stayed here for one night in December for an organised party night.The rooms are basic and a bit tired but this is a ski hotel so par for the course really.The bar area and large seating area is nice but the drinks are at the high end of extorsionet!
The spa lol, is a pool and sauna that is broken,the whole place could do with a bit of TLC.
Breakfast was first class and the staff excellent.
If you are going here for skiing or outdoor activities this hotel will suit you fine but don't expect luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Coylumbridge resort hotel is set in a 65 acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. It is located close to Aviemore and is a perfect holiday destination all year round. The resort includes five restaurants and two bars including the Woodshed Bar with its roaring log fire and the American Diner sure to please the kids. The resort also includes indoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, play park, spa, outdoor activity park and The Fun House for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Coylumbridge - Aviemore Hotel Aviemore
- Hilton International Aviemore
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hotel
- Hilton Aviemore
- Aviemore Hilton
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel Aviemore, Scotland