We are regulars to this hotel, and love its suitability for families and stunning location. It was a very busy school holiday period, but we pre-booked our meals and had no issues. Some waiting for items at the buffets, but we were on holiday and happy to be patient. The staff work tirelessly and were very pleasant.
I would say that the pool area is very tired and in need of renovation. I would also ask the Hilton group how they can possibly charge so much for a glass of wine (~£7 - £8 for a large glass of mediocre quality). The Woodshed bar (within the grounds) is much cheaper and very pleasant to spend time in. We preferred when live music was in the lounge, not the function suite.
Overall a great stay with lovely food. In the warm sun, this was a break worth enjoying!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Coylumbridge resort hotel is set in a 65 acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. It is located close to Aviemore and is a perfect holiday destination all year round. The resort includes five restaurants and two bars including the Woodshed Bar with its roaring log fire and the American Diner sure to please the kids. The resort also includes indoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, play park, spa, outdoor activity park and The Fun House for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Coylumbridge - Aviemore Hotel Aviemore
- Hilton International Aviemore
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hotel
- Hilton Aviemore
- Aviemore Hilton
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel Aviemore, Scotland