“Fantastic Food!”

Super Panther
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Scottish
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Montrose
“Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We visited on a Saturday evening and were warmly welcomed by bar staff. We wanted cocktails and although there was no cocktail menu on the table at first, the bar staff were quick at bringing it and advising that they were more than happy to make any old favourites that were not on the menu. Food was delicious. It was cooked fresh to order and I enjoyed the sides!

Fife
“first and last visit”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

my brother and I popped into this restaurant Sunday 4august no warm Scottish welcome and after waiting 5 minutes for service I asked someone at bar was it table service was told yes just sit down someone be with you after 10 minutes waiting I left this was a big let down for a supposed tourist area the restaurant was not busy at time so can see no reason for lack of service it was noted by ourselves that 1 staff member was sitting at bar drinking coffee at time

Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“Super Panther SUPER! !”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

So much upgraded since the change from Mambo. Food is all great, freshly made. The Super Panther Pale Ale is a must also, would recommend as a must visit for everyone visiting Aviemore. We will be back very soon.

1 Thank Wild H
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We visited this restaurant/bar later on, on a Saturday evening and were warmly welcomed by bar staff. I did not see a cocktail initially on the menu I liked and bar staff were more than happy to make me an old favourite. Later we had several other cocktails and they were delicious. Food was delicious. It was cooked fresh to order and I enjoyed the different sides you could get. Did not manage a pudding but I am sure they also would have been delicious.

Visited August 2013
Aviemore, United Kingdom
“Amazing Burgers”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

If you are in Aviemore and you like a good burger this is the place to go, the burgers are amazing!!! We were in town for a week and in that time made two visits for lunch, burgers on the menu both times. Had a chat with the owner on our second visit who gave me some background to the place, definitely a cool place to hand for a beer and some quality food. We make a few trips to Aviemore each year so we will be back......

• Visited July 2013