Cheerful, comfortable B&B with welcoming hosts. We had a lovely room with access to a living room as well. Welcoming breakfast room with the opportunity to interact with other guests. We were even offered cake on our arrival! Pity we didn't take up the offer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peter, Gail and staff invite you to our lovely Victorian home in the Cairngorm National Park. Some rooms on ground floor, some with mountain views, some with kingsize beds. 24 hour access, drying/storage, free parking and Wifi. Real log fire in guest lounge. All amenities – ten minutes walk. Ideal location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cairngorm Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairngorm Guest House Hotel Aviemore
- Cairngorm Guest House Aviemore, Scotland