Last minute stay as the place we did go to was ..............,,,,,,!! But cairngorm g. House a perfect place to stay ,nice folk ,can't do enough for you ,and the breakfast was getting up for ,even if it was half a hour earlier than I was thinking ,a clock thing not working right in my head, yip just about perfect ,would tell anyone it s the place to stay if in that part of the country
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peter, Gail and staff invite you to our lovely Victorian home in the Cairngorm National Park. Some rooms on ground floor, some with mountain views, some with kingsize beds. 24 hour access, drying/storage, free parking and Wifi. Real log fire in guest lounge. All amenities – ten minutes walk. Ideal location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cairngorm Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairngorm Guest House Hotel Aviemore
- Cairngorm Guest House Aviemore, Scotland