We stayed in July in a lovely family room, which has a stylish en suite bathroom. The room was nicely decorated. There is a fridge and facilities for drying for guests' use. The service was very friendly (helping us to plan the day's activities) and the breakfast was tasty (alhtough it was only available until 8:45). All in all, a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peter, Gail and staff invite you to our lovely Victorian home in the Cairngorm National Park. Some rooms on ground floor, some with mountain views, some with kingsize beds. 24 hour access, drying/storage, free parking and Wifi. Real log fire in guest lounge. All amenities – ten minutes walk. Ideal location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Cairngorm Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairngorm Guest House Hotel Aviemore
- Cairngorm Guest House Aviemore, Scotland