“Like coming home”
other travellers have booked this property
Living /dining room with seating for 6 - extendable table for more guests.
larger of the twin rooms with double wardrobe. Travel cot and high chairs are stored here too. Living room with 2 new sofas, armchair, TV/DVD and WIFI
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room with 2 new sofas, armchair, TV/DVD and WIFI
Large double bedroom with view out to spacious and private grassed garden
Spacious and well equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven and hob
2 comfortable twin rooms
Newly renovated shower room with large double shower with rain effect option
Newly renovated bathroom with shower
Spacious private grassed garden with outside table and 6 seats.
Private off street parking for 2 cars in a quiet cul de sac.
Loch Morlich and Loch Insh watersports 10 minutes away
Loch Morlich at sunset - 10 minutes from the house
Feshiebridge - one of many beauty spots 10 minutes from Aviemore for walking,cycling, fishing etc
Brodie Castle on the Moray Coast - only 45 minutes drive.
Skiing at Cairngorm Mountain - 15 minutes drive.  Bus stop 3 minutes walk from House
Cairngorm skiing with funicular railway, Loch Morlich and Aviemore in the background
Rothiemurchus Estate. Direct cycle / walking path from house leads to endless trails / activities fr
Play Golf at 7 courses within 10 minutes of house including Boat of Garten - one of the UKs 50 hidde
Mountain biking from the house from gentle trails to extreme riding at Wolftrax - 25 minutes away
Explore the Caledonian forest on our doorstep with trails for a short stroll or all day exploring
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mary R
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Like coming home”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My husband and I have had yet another week in a cosy comfortable house at 23Craig na Gower Avenue.It provided everything we needed,with a well equipped kitchen,excellent wi-fi and smart TV and blu -ray player.We appreciated these on the rainy days,especially Netflix.
The house ticks all the right boxes for us,and this time we were on our own.We have stayed there with family and enjoyed our stay also.
I find everything is easy to use,with a halogen hob in the kitchen,an easy to use microwave and spacious fridge freezer.
The double rain effect shower suits me while the other bathroom with a deep bath is ideal for a soak after a day's walking.
The beds are all comfortable,though the 13.5 tog duvet can be a bit too warm in summer.I now take my own lighter one! In summer I would appreciate a blackout blind,as I was wakened by the early morning sun.
The house manager Fiona takes good care of the house and is on hand for any help.We appreciate how well she prepares the house,with fresh flowers and biscuits to welcome us.
The house is in a quiet area,very private,yet a short walk to amenities.
I can recommend Aviemore Beauty at the end of the road for a treatment.

Therobert...
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Nothing else to add to the other great reviews ”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I have nothing else to add to all the great reviews on this property. I really would like to keep it to myself. It is perfectly located in the middle of Aviemore so you don't always need your car. The property is very well equipped & we had everything we needed. I took a sharp knife with me but then again I do to all uk holiday rentals, it's just me. I would mention that due to unexpected illness there were only three of us. I would definitely book again.

26 Jun 2017
Thankyou Robert. We hope to welcome you again and wish a speedy recovery to the party member who could not make it. Kind regards. Malcolm
Stuart M
“Excellent Accommodation”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The house has been newly decorated and is very well furnished with all mod cons. The three bedrooms are all roomy with plenty of storage space. The two bathrooms are very modern and plenty of hot water available.
The kitchen is very well laid out with plenty of pots and dishes available.
The area is very quiet and only a very short distance from the centre of Aviemore.
My family and I had a wonderful stay and were sorry to leave.
I would strongly recommend the place to any family looking for a base to enjoy the Cairngorms.

11 May 2017
Thankyou and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

31 Jan 2017
Thankyou We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you again in the future. Kind regards. Malcolm
710Simon
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Perfect family holiday.”
Reviewed 17 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for 2 weeks over the Christmas and New Year. The house was perfect for us with everything we needed even a real Christmas tree!!!

The housekeeper is brilliant, she met us on arrival and delivered our tree as well as dropping a present off on Christmas Eve.

As far as location goes the house is brilliant, it's on a quiet cul-de-sac, but only a 5 minute walk from the centre of town. We've enjoyed it so much we're back for the summer and Christmas 2017!!!

RhonaS22
“Great Location”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Very comfortable and well equipped house. Great location as close to centre of Aviemore, but also in a quiet residential area. Wi Fi intermittent at times.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: A second TV in a bedroom would have been useful as we took one for the kids.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Amy N
George Town, Malaysia
“A home away from home”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The house is well fitted and very comfortable. We arrived rather late after a very long drive from the highlands and the supermarket was already closed. Felt that it would have been great if the fridge had some milk and bread then..
Overall, we are very happy to have stayed here for our short trip around Aviemore. Hope to return one day.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cosy environment
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing