“Fresh taste and fantastic value”
Review of Ben Macduis Inn - CLOSED

Ben Macduis Inn
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Family friendly restaurant/bar serving a wide range of Scottish dishes prepared daily on the premises using the best of Scottish produce,Our chefs are very flexible and more than willing to accommodate any request.
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Had a fantastic family meal the other night at Ben MacDui's. A great menu selection , and all freshly prepared, with excellent tastes.
The service is very friendly and efficient.
Enjoyed it so much we dropped in for lunch a couple of days later.
Definitely recommend this as a must try for anyone visiting Aviemore.

1  Thank Graeme A

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were on holiday and treated to lunch. The staff were friendly and helpful, all were able to give information on food and drink. The food was scrumptious, plenty to eat and served piping hot. rEally enjoyable will return.

1  Thank Carrie H
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Really good food and staff. My new favorite place to eat in Aviemore. I was a bit concerned taking 2 children into a bar, but children are really well catered for. Thank you!

1  Thank hotelpolice
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Visited Ben Macdui's Inn twice in one day.
First my mate and I had a couple of baked tatties for lunch - my mate had the prawn and I had the haggis. We had a nice pint of Somerset cider and got a water bowl for my mates dog. It was a cracking lunch meal and the portion size was massive.
After having a look at the full menu we decided to have supper here as well.
We both went for the mussels for starter, my mate had the mussels in white wine and cream sauce, and I had the mussels in tomato and chorizo. The mussels were fantastic and the portion size was enormous!
My mate went for the steak pie - it was unbelievable how tender and tasty the steak was.
I had the special pork and haggis sausages with mash and veg. The sausages were beautiful, the mash was perfect and the veg brilliant.
The staff were all very friendly and down to earth.
Once we finished supper we moved to the bar and stayed for a good few pints - will definitely visit the next time I'm in Aviemore

2  Thank defendertd5
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Visited almost every afternoon during our holiday in aviemore. The food is some of the best I've ever tasted, fantastic service and real ale.

1  Thank Deanandtot