“Snap, Crackling, Pop!”

Osprey Ale House and Kitchen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We are staying at the resort and enjoyed an exceptional meal on Sunday. Not only great steaks, but really good service from very friendly staff. Not cheap, but excellent quality. Possibly the starter stole the show for me - pork scratching!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I really enjoyed this restaurant. It has a sort of 70s ski resort laid back interior and helpful friendly staff. My wife and I had a great 3 course meal with a surprisingly nice house red. We started with the meat platter (service with pickels) which was simple but good quality and well portioned.We both had Rib-eye steak for main which was very very good and cooked as requested. The sweet was also very enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We spotted this place whilst visiting the golf club and so decided to give it a try....
Good welcome by staff although obviously parrot style as everyone else got identical treatment. Very pleasant service though and top notch steaks. So they should be at the prices though! Onion rings were cold though and we had to chase them for a second round of drinks. Normally it's the other way round in most restaurants!
They did give us 10% discount or the sold onion rings and forgot to add on one round of drinks (only noticed the next day!) so, overall, quite happy.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I eat here regularly and up until this visit I had always had the half price special before 6pm, which I considered quite good value. This time, the menu has changed and the new specials did not appeal, so I got the chicken in a basket. As always, the service was fine, as were the surroundings. Unfortunately, the food was very poor. The chips were very thick cut and somewhat hard and undercooked, which made them dry. The chicken consisted of two thighs and a leg in a plain breadcrumb coating which was completely lacking in flavour. This dish was around £14, which I consider to be very expensive for what it was. It was however nicely presented. I'm unlikely to eat here again.

2  Thank Robertxc98
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We visited dalfaber country club,for a bite to eat and drinks last night.All of us were starving hungry,so we ordered burgers and chips.The service by the girls was great and friendly as usual.But the burgers are horrible,they had no taste what so ever,and were dry,and the meat,if u could call it that,was a horrible texture.The price was roughly £12, which is a bit steep for what we got,but had the burger been homemade and tasty,i wouldnt have minded so much.Wont eat there again!!! We only ate it because we were soo hungry.The staff are lovely,hence why we return.