My partner and l stayed here on the 7th Dec 2013 for one night which included our evening meal, a show and breakfast. We couldn't really find anything to complain about. We arrived and walked into the main reception area, where we were greeted with a warm smile, Hanna was so lovely and helpful and fully explained everything to us and couldn't have been more helpful. We stayed in room 2119 which was on the ground floor but that didn't cause any problems for us. The room was spotlessly clean, the bed was massive and very comfy, we both slept very well. Our evening meal was lovely and we enjoyed the whole evening. Breakfast was perfect, with everything you would expect from a 4 star hotel. Every single member of staff we came across was helpful, courteous and always smiling. This review sounds like an advert for the hotel, but everything was perfect, this was our first visit and it won't be our last. Thank you to all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotels of our Macdonald Aviemore Resort are situated at the very heart of the Cairngorms National Park in the Scottish Highlands - a magical location. Stay amidst ancient Caledonian pine forests at one of our four distinctive hotels or our luxury woodland lodge accommodation. You'll find the perfect room for your stay in one of our luxurious Scottish Highlands hotels at Aviemore. Our Highlands Hotel offer four-star luxury for all the family along with our newly refurbished Morlich and Aviemore Hotels which are due to open Spring 2015. Choose one of our Luxury Woodland lodges for a stunning escape in the forest surrounding our resort. You'll find everything you need and more at Macdonald Aviemore Resort - luxury brand shopping, 3D cinema viewing, top-class restaurants, our brand new, state-of-the-art Aviemore Activity Centre, family activities, swimming pool - and for golfers, the Spey Valley Championship Golf Course. Recently voted one of the best in Scotland, this course boasts some of the most breathtaking views in the world. Designed by Dave Thomas, former Ryder Cup player, it features the longest hole in Scotland - a par 5 measuring 635 yards. Are you up for the challenge? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Aviemore Hotel at Macdonald Aviemore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Aviemore Highland Hotel Aviemore
- Macdonald Aviemore Hotel At Macdonald Aviemore Resort Scotland