I booked in for a Spa Day package which stated in the Spa Brochure it included treatments, use of robes/slippers/towels, use of spa facilities, a light lunch and use of leisure facilities. It was a complete waste of money. I arrived at the hotel was taken through to the treatment rooms, was shocked that they actually used hotel bedrooms as treatment rooms, had no spa rooms, relaxation rooms, nothing! After my disappointing spa day I was told i could walk over to the other hotel to use the leisure facilities. There was no gym, the pool was open, but the jacuzzi was broken!
Really disappointed with my visit, written a letter to two members of staff and had no response back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is one of three 4-star hotels located within Macdonald Aviemore Resort situated at the very heart of the Cairngorms National Park in the Scottish Highlands. This hotel is most popular with families who enjoy the special family rooms featuring special bunk rooms giving kids their own space within their parents room - a popular option with all family members! You'll find everything you need and more within the wider resort - luxury brand shopping, a cinema, top-class restaurants, state-of-the-art Aviemore Activity Centre, family activities, swimming pool - and for golfers, the Spey Valley Championship Golf Course. Recently voted one of the best in Scotland, this course boasts some of the most breathtaking views in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Macdonald Aviemore Hotel at Macdonald Aviemore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Aviemore Highland Hotel Aviemore
- Macdonald Aviemore Hotel At Macdonald Aviemore Resort Scotland