Fairwinds Hotel(Carrbridge)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$114
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$219
US$213
US$197
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$140
Travelocity
High Range Hotel(Aviemore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$111
Cairn Hotel(Carrbridge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$102
Travelocity
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$290
US$241
Priceline
  • Pool
The Boat House(Boat of Garten)
US$118
All reviewslively bartraditional hotelopposite the train stationgenerous portionsnon residentsfamily meallovely mealvenisonfriendly hotelpuddingvisit aviemorean evening mealwaiting staffbreakfast was excellentno liftcairngormturret
Reviewed 11 August 2012

A nice, clean and traditional hotel. The rooms were small but well equipped and clean. The staff was professional. The food in the restaurant was good, and the breakfast diverse and satisfying. The bar was fun and they had locally brewed Cairngorns beer on tap. Like everything in Aviemore, everything was in walking distance, including some wonderful morning walks in nature.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank E_Donald_Stein
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We stayed here for a quiet wedding at St John the Baptist but anyone who loves Aviemore will know that once the word is out!
Fabulous room, fantastic friendly staff and great food.
Will never stay anywhere else in Aviemore now.
Thanks for making our week amazing guys. x

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I had read some reviews complaining about the rooms being small, all I can say is that the room we had was a good size. The service we received was excellent and being able to sit in the large and comfortable foyer was a bonus. The room was clean and serviced daily. the bathroom was not the biggest but was adequate. The shower was powerful abeing a height where I could stand up straight - I am 6ft 1. There was a large choice at breakfast which included cheese, meat, fruit, cereal, porridge, kippers and the usual hot items, the hot items are all served to your table.
The only criticism from my wife was that there was not a lot of storage space. We will certainly be returning to this hotel in the future.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I recently stayed two nights at this hotel with my husband. It is in a good location with ample parking. There were a few things I found disappointing - the room we were allocated was clearly a twin room with the beds pushed together meaning only one bedside table and out of line head boards. The room was very dark making it impossible to put make up on and on the second night (Friday) there was a band playing until the early hours which we had not been warned about. There was no way to regulate the temperature other than by opening the window - which with the noise either meant it was way too hot or way too noisy! Breakfast is badly laid out and was disappointing. I had heard good things about this hotel from the locals, but sadly I was unimpressed.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We visited the hotel for Sunday lunch, wishing to avoid fast-food and chain-type places. It was admittedly at the back-end of lunch time, but what we got was so awful that I felt I never wanted to stop in Aviemore again, let alone at this hotel! The roast lamb was luke-warm and the vegetables were stone cold; and I have never seen such unappealing mint sauce - a sort of greyish-brown sludge. The lasagne was made of soapy, overcooked pasta and topped with processed cheese and ketchup. Inedible, all of it. We were so hungry after a long journey we tried, but thought a review on tripadvisor would carry more weight than complaining.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family