“Incredible 35 minute wait on a toastie!”
Review of Cafe 22 - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe 22
Cuisines: Southwestern, Italian, Mexican
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Cafe was quiet,our order was simple,waited for 15 mins to have our order taken and took a further 20 mins to arrive at the table,not great when you have 3 hungry kids and only ordered toasties!waitresses were quite clueless,both waitresses had no communication in a small cafe with only 2 other tables eating.
One to avoid! !!

Reviewed 24 April 2012

We had pizza at this place over the weekend,they had hardly any toppings and the service was shocking to say the least,avoid it like the plaque

1  Thank donna k
Reviewed 3 April 2012

my first trip to aviemore, it was late afternoon and wanted a wee snack so decided to try cafe 22 - ordered tea and cake while my hubby ordered a milkshake, my order was fine but the milkshake was not cold. the place was clean and staff friendly but nothing to write home about

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Stumbled across Cafe 22 by accident, it is at the far end of town and never looks very busy so I guess I just sort of didn't think of calling in. But I found myself down that way and needed a coffee so decided to pop in.
I didn't sit in, as I didn't have time but the seating area looked nice and clean from my view at the take away point. I just ordered a coffee, but when I seen the tasty selection of toasties on offer I just had to try one. I also spied a maple pecan slice, which made it's way onto my order as well!
The coffee unfortunately was average, but the toastie and slice were delicious - I was very impressed, and the toppings/fillings were quite imaginative and fun. I would be quite sure the food from the eat-in menu would be just as nice.
The staff were really nice - very friendly and helpful, and it was great value for money, well, apart from the coffee.
All-in-all, highly recommend - tasty food and good, efficient service.

Reviewed 27 November 2011

visited here with my partner... the food seems to be of poor quality! I had a milkshake which seemed to be made from powder and was warm!

The food itself was just as bad! It really didn't seem of fresh quality! The pizza bases are frozen! considering it's 13-15 pounds for a takeaway pizza it's awful!

I would certainly say that all the cafes elsewhere are far superior to this place!

2  Thank eurotraveller1985