Open today: 11:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Excellent Workshop Day

Received a voucher for a silver workshop day with Lindsey in her studio and gallery in Thurso, it... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Jane M
Silver Jewellery

I live locally and recently attended a workshop with Lindsey Gallagher. Lindsey was very welcoming... read more

Reviewed 13 January 2019
Selina Y
via mobile

All reviews jewellery workshop unique pieces necklace artwork gifts
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I booked myself and my husband on a jewellery workshop and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. Fantastic value for money and great to be able to say I made the items myself. I'm going to be going back so I can make some jewellery as gifts. I can't wait!

I also went to an art class with Lindsey. I arrived saying that I couldn't draw a stick man and came away amazedd at the flower I'd painted. I've painted a few pieces since and am impressed with what I've produced.

A great asset to the town. :)

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Dorothy A
lindseygallacher, Owner at Lindsey Gallacher, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thanks Dorothy! Glad to hear you enjoyed the classes